Temporary Financial Assistance

    Results: 5

  • Calvert County Department of Social Services
    Phone: (443) 550-6915
    Address: 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick, MD 20678 view map

    DHR programs serve children (Foster Care, Adoption, and Protective Services), and their families (Temporary Cash Assistance, Purchase of Care, Food Stamps, Child Support, Medical Assistance Eligibility, Services to Adults and Energy Assistance). Referrals to emergency shelter, motel placements, assi...
  • Charles County Children's Aid Society
    Phone: (301) 645-1561
    Address: 3000 Huntington Circle Waldorf, MD 20602 view map

    Provides food and motel placements. Must be Charles County resident....
  • Legal Aid Bureau: Southern Maryland
    Phone: (301) 932-6661
    Address: 15364 Prince Frederick Road Hughesville, MD 20637 view map

    The Southern Maryland office of the Legal Aid Bureau is located in Hughesville, MD and provides civil legal services to residents of Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary's Counties. General legal services provided to financially eligible individuals in the areas of (1) consumer, debt problems, and some ba...
  • Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
    Phone: (301) 342-4739
    Address: 22187 Arnold Circle Patuxent River, MD 20670 view map

    Nonprofit charitable organization whose purpose is to assist Navy and Marine Corps personnel and their families in times of need. The Society provides individual counseling to active duty and retired personnel and to their families, budget awareness education, and offers interest-free loans and gran...
  • St. Mary's County Department of Social Services | Temporary Cash Assistance
    Phone: (240) 895-7000
    Address: 23110 Leonard Hall Drive Leonardtown, MD 23650 view map

    The TCA is a time-limited program. FIP policy requires that an adult parent or adult caretaker relative who receives TCA engage in a work activity once the local department has determined that the parent or caretaker is ready for a work activity. Federal legislation imposed a maximum period of 24 mo...

Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions